Reservation and permit required (receipt will act as permit)
|Other Link||Availability and Reservations|
- Bike Trail (optional)
- Campsites (optional)
- Orienteering Course (optional)
- Parking (optional)
- Picnic Areas (optional)
- Picnic Tables (optional)
- Restrooms (optional)
- Trails (optional)
- Water (optional)
*NO CAMP FIRES*
*OVER NIGHT CAMPING IS SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE*
Wilderness Park has five campsites that are available for reservations for one night only. Please make note of the following rules:
- There is a $10 daily campsite fee.
- If you pack it in you pack it out (no trace camping).
- No motorized vehicles beyond entrance gates.
- Do not cut down or remove any trees.
- Horses are allowed. Dogs are allowed on controlled leash.
- Noise and lights out ordinance goes into effect at 10 p.m.
- You must use the restrooms located in the parking lot.