Sign Up for Utility Service
- An application for utilities must be completed, this includes providing your drivers license number and social security number.
- A $100 security deposit per meter is required for all renters and businesses. This deposit is applied to your final bill and refunded when moving out.
Terminate Your Service
When you move out of the city, call City Hall at 801-546-1235 to terminate your service. Be prepared to report what day you will be leaving and provide a forwarding address.
Utility bills are mailed the first week of each month and are due by the 25th of each month. After the 25th they are are considered past due and subject to penalty charges.
- Equal payment, online payment and direct deposit payment plans are available. A residency requirement of one year is required to participate in the equal payment program so that an accurate calculation of usage can be determined. In order to sign up for this program, customers cannot be delinquent on their accounts and must keep accounts current at all times.
- Payments can be made through our online clearing house- Xpressbillpay.com This allows you to setup monthly payments on the date of your choice.
- Direct deposits are withdrawn from bank accounts on the 15th day of each month. Credit card payments are accepted at City Hall or by calling 801-546-1235.
- Payment drop off boxes are located at City Hall (in the driveway east of the building) and Bowman's Market.
- Please be advised that DOXO is not an authorized third party payment provider for Kaysville City and we do not have an agreement with DOXO to accept customers payments.
Utility Bill Assistance
The following are organizations in our area that can assist those who need help paying their utility bills:
- Futures Through Training (Home Energy Assistance Target Program for Davis County): 801-394-9774
- Modest Needs
- United Way of Salt Lake 2-1-1: 888-826-9790
- Catholic Community Services of Utah: 801-977-9119
- Operation Homefront: 210-659-7756
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Volunteers of America, Utah: 801-363-9414