1. The information provided on this application constitutes a request to receive funding from Kaysville City’s RAMP tax revenues.
2. Please complete the application in its entirety. Please attach additional information to the bottom of the form.
3. All applications are due by August 31, 2022 at 5:00pm. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS OR APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER August 31, 2022 WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
4. All information on this application must be, to the best of your knowledge, true, and accurate. Making a false statement on this form is a criminal act in violation of Title 76, Chapter 8, Section 504, Utah Code Annotated, 1953 as amended. In addition to criminal punishment, any application containing false or misleading information will be rejected.
* Kaysville City’s RAMP Grant process is a competitive process, not an entitlement program. Not all projects or applicants will receive funding.
* Applicant shall provide additional information as requested in the Additional Information Required section of this application.
* Applicant understands that the basic application may not include all information needed to subjectively evaluate each application and request; therefore, applicant agrees to provide additional information as requested by the RAMP Commission.
* If awarded, applicant understands they will be required to sign a funding agreement prior to fund disbursement.
* RAMP funding can only be used by a private nonprofit cultural organization or institution having as its primary purpose being RAMP-related programming.
* I hereby acknowledge that I have read this application in its entirety and that all documents submitted to the RAMP Tax Advisory Commission for this application are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. Furthermore, I acknowledge that I have the authority to bind this organization to the project.
Please read through each of the items listed under the Additional Information section below. In separate supporting documents provide responses to each of the items.
Organizations submitting more than one grant application only need to submit one (1) copy of duplicate additional information items (Sections: A, B, C, H, and I).
A. If your organization is not a government entity, please indicate your organization’s status as a 501(c)3 or state approved non-profit organization and provide proof of this status.
B. Provide an outline of your organizational structure with a list of all officers and board members and their addresses. The majority of non-profit board members must be Utah residents. If your organization is a governmental body provide an outline of your organizational structure.
C. Provide your organization’s mission statement.
D. Provide a brief summary of this project.
E. Describe how many people will be affected by this project and how.
F. Describe how this project will be managed and will this project be sustainable after funding.
G. Specify who will be responsible for all equipment/property at the end of the project.
H. Explain what funding resources your organization has.
I. Provide a detailed financial statement for your organization for each of the last three years.
J. Provide a detailed budget for the entire project, including an explanation of how the RAMP funds would be used. (Include any matching funds or letters of support with this information.)
K. Provide competitive bids and or cost comparisons if applicable.
L. Describe how your organization will display the RAMP Logo, during development and permanently upon completion, if your project is selected for funding.
M. Provide any architectural drawings or plans for new facilities or changes to existing facilities.
Please contact the Kaysville City Parks and Recreation Department at 801-544-1788 with any questions about this application or its requirements.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field