What if my mail-in-ballot has been lost or ruined?

If you need a new ballot:

If it's over a week before an election, you may call the Davis County Clerk's office (801-451-3213) to request a new ballot be mailed to you. If it's within a week of the election you will need to wait until Election Day to vote in-person at one of the voting centers located within the county.  You will need to bring proof of identity and proof of current residency with you.


If you have your ballot but need a new envelope, you can pick one up at the Davis County Clerk's office, or can visit a voting center on Election Day.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find more information about the candidates?
2. Why are the elections being held so late this year?
3. Where is Kaysville's ballot drop-off location at?
4. Can I vote in person?
5. Is there going to be early voting available?
6. Can political signs be placed in the park strip?
7. How do I register to vote?
8. What if I did not receive my ballot?
9. What if I make a mistake on my ballot?
10. What if the privacy tab on the envelope is accidentally removed?
11. What if my mail-in-ballot has been lost or ruined?
12. Why aren't the candidate's affiliated party listed by their name?
13. How long are terms of office for?