Seasonal Parks & Recreation Staff
To apply for a job in the Kaysville Parks & Recreation Department please choose one of the following applications
For adults over the age of 18 click here and choose the position you are interested in.
For youth age 17 and under use this application (recreation only)
- Officials - Baseball, basketball, flag football, soccer and softball
- Scorekeepers - Baseball, basketball, flag football, soccer and softball
- Site Supervisor - Multi-sport
Welcome to Kaysville City, we are excited to have you join our team.
The mission of Kaysville City Parks and Recreation is to provide and maintain quality in parks, recreation programs and activities, open spaces, and buildings for the benefit and use of our community. While working at Kaysville City, your positive attitude and ability to provide great customer service makes all the difference.
We ask that you complete New Hire Packet (above) and bring it with you as instructed. New Hire Orientation will be held at the Kaysville City Parks and Recreation building, 85 N 100 E, Kaysville, UT TBD.
New Hire Packet and Information
Kaysville City Badge:
- We will take your picture after Orientation and issue your badge. You are expected to keep your badge with you at all times.
Bring your packet with you on your first day of work. We will need the complete packet to create your file and enroll you in our payroll system.
Bring your Driver’s License or school ID if you have one. (copy kept in file)
I-9 Form; Take a look at acceptable documents. Please bring the required original documents with you on your first day. These need to be provided in order for you to start working.
Complete the Direct Deposit Enrollment Form and attached a voided check or form from the back with account information.
- As a parks and recreation employee, you will receive a staff shirt that must be worn at all times. Employees are expected to meet a reasonable standard of neat appearance.
- Conservative walking shorts or pants (blue jeans without tears are acceptable)
Wear closed-toed shoes (flip-flops or sandals not permitted).
Workplace/Public Health Guidelines
As we work within the guidelines of the CDC and local public health authorities, we appreciate your patience navigating your new position, orientation and training.
- Masks must be worn inside all city buildings.
- We practice social distancing, while working indoors and outdoors (at least 6 feet).
- We encourage cleaning the office or environment you work in regularly.
- Cleaning products, wipes, etc. will be provided.
- If you drive a vehicle, wipe down the areas you touch most.
- Wash your hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- We ask that if you are sick, please do not come to work.
- Speak with your supervisor in this instance.
We are looking forward to working with you. If you have questions prior to your start date, we welcome you to call (801) 544-1788 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. on Friday.
Parks & Recreation Staff