- Parks & Recreation
- About Us
- Seasonal Parks & Recreation Staff
Seasonal Parks & Recreation Staff
To apply for a job in the Kaysville Parks & Recreation Department click here.
- Officials - Baseball, basketball, flag football, soccer and softball
- Scorekeepers - Baseball, basketball, flag football, soccer and softball
- Site Supervisor - Multi-sport
ALL NEW EMPLOYEES WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE PAPERWORK IN PERSON AT THE RECREATION OFFICE. IF YOU ARE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 14 & 17, BRING A PARENT.
Items you will need to bring with you:
- Two forms of ID, one being a picture ID - such as passport, drivers license, school picture ID AND the other form must be social security card or birth certificate
- Bank issued direct deposit authorization form
Kaysville Parks and Recreation - 85 North 100 East, Kaysville. Office hours 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Friday.
The mission of Kaysville City Parks and Recreation is to provide and maintain quality in parks, recreation programs and activities, open spaces, and buildings for the benefit and use of our community. While working at Kaysville City, your positive attitude and ability to provide great customer service makes all the difference.
- As a parks and recreation employee, you will receive a staff shirt that must be worn at all times. Employees are expected to meet a reasonable standard of neat appearance.
- Conservative walking shorts or pants (blue jeans without tears are acceptable)
Wear closed-toed shoes (flip-flops or sandals not permitted).
Personnel Rules and Regulations:
Doculivery (Access your paycheck):
Contract Staff Payment Voucher
Workplace/Public Health Guidelines
As we work within the guidelines of the CDC and local public health authorities, we appreciate your patience navigating your new position, orientation and training.
- We encourage cleaning the office or environment you work in regularly.
- Cleaning products, wipes, etc. will be provided.
- If you drive a vehicle, wipe down the areas you touch most.
- Wash your hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- We ask that if you are sick, please do not come to work.
- Speak with your supervisor in this instance.
We are looking forward to working with you. If you have questions prior to your start date, we welcome you to call (801) 544-1788 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. on Friday.
Parks & Recreation Staff