The Kaysville Fire Department is committed to excellent service for our residents, businesses and visitors through prevention and minimizing loss of life, damage to the environment and loss of property from the adverse effects of fire, medical emergencies and hazardous conditions.
The Kaysville Fire Department is a full-service fire department, providing emergency medical, ambulance service, fire, rescue, and hazardous material response 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to the cities of Kaysville and Fruit Heights. Department personnel include a full-time Fire Chief, 3 full-time Captains, 3 full-time Engineers, 9 full-time Firefighter/Advanced-EMTs/Paramedics, a full-time secretary and 15 part-time Firefighter/Advanced-EMTs/Paramedics.
Paramedics - Property Taxes - and Kaysville
On December 31, 2022, the Davis County Sheriff's Office will turn responsibility for paramedic services over to Davis County cities, including Kaysville. This resulted in a property tax increase. Follow the link below for answers to common questions and explanations on why this is happening and how everyone will benefit from the new city model.
Emergency Phone Numbers
- Ambulance 911
- Davis Hospital 801-774-7177
- Domestic Violence Shelter 801-444-3191
- Emergency Preparedness / Civil Defense 801-451-4100
- FBI 801-392-7265
- Fire 911
- Highway Conditions 866-511-UTAH
- Lakeview Hospital 801-292-6231
- Poison Control Center 801-825-4357
- Police 911
- Protective Services for Children 801-629-5800
- Rape Crisis Center 801-444-9161
- Runaway Hotline 801-269-7500
- Suicide Prevention / Emergency Crisis 801-773-7060
- Teen Crisis Hotline 801-451-8336
- Utah Highway Patrol 801-447-8120